If you are attending the MLB Winter Meetings in San Diego and you are wondering where are there places to eat? Are there shopping malls? What about music shows or sports games? What about public transit? Well here is the info so you do not have to look for it yourself.
- SAN DIEGO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT= san.org
- SAN DIEGO TRANSIT(BUS&TROLLEY)=sdmts.com
- OLD TOWN SAN DIEGO= oldtownsandiego.org
- BALBOA PARK(MUSEUMS)= balboapark.org
- GASLAMP QUARTER= gaslamp.org
- SEAPORT VILLAGE= seaportvillage.com
- HORTON PLAZA = westfield.com/hortonplaza
- SANDIEGOZOO= zoo.sandiegozoo.org
Here are some resteraunts I personally recommend:
- KANSAS CITY BBQ= kcbbq.net
- THE OLD SPAGHETTI FACTORY= osf.com
- IHOP EXPRESS= ihop.com
- LOLITAS TACO SHOP= lolitasmexicanfood.com
ENJOY YOUR STAY IN "AMERICAS FINEST CITY".